Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy is a gentle yet profound non-invasive, hands-on treatment for the whole body. Performed on a massage table, the client is fully clothed and the touch is generally light and still. The treatment is focused on supporting the health of the whole being, especially the nervous system.
By synchronization of the biodynamic forces and a gentle, refined touch on the head or other areas of the body, the fluid body self-regulates and stabilizes vitality and inherent health deep within itself.
This shift powerfully arises through a State of Balance. Through this work, belief systems can shift and a midline begins to clarify during the process of becoming.
You may experience a strong sense of inner vitality and potency as a result of a stronger interconnection between body, mind and emotions.
Through liberation and self-regulation of the entire autonomic nervous system an internal milieu is created which allows profound healing to occur for conditions like headache, whiplash, neck and back pain and unclear symptoms like chronic fatigue. This approach is extremely helpful in transition times and under stress or trauma.
Most people seek out BCST for a specific physical issue such as migraines, injuries or complications from surgeries, tension or pain in back, neck, jaw or other areas of the body. Because the nervous system plays a key role in how we heal from various traumas, Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy directly and effectively brings it into balance. Complementary to the traditional medical approach, BCST can be used safely in acute and chronic conditions, such as:
- Headache, Migraine, Concussion
- Organ Dysfunctions, Circulatory issues
- Neck/Back, Spinal Cord Injury
- Post-Surgical issue, left-right imbalance
- Jaw & Dental issues, Joint complaints
- Tinnitus, Eye & Ear Complaints
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetes, Allergies, Neuroendocrine Problems
Trauma and Nervous System Dysregulation:
- PTSD, Depression, Stress, Anxiety, Sleeping difficulties, indigestion
- Neurological conditions and pain, Chronic Fatigue, lack of vitality